Here's the quick & dirty. This is where I house my cards from Postcrossing, the occasional movie review (new releases and old favorites), and also the pictures and winners from the (forthcoming) Annual Scavenger Hunt. Stay tuned.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Half a Bridge & a Lodge

So, I got two cards in the mail! The first comes from Grace in Taiwan. She's sent me a beautiful card of the Longteng Broken Bridge in the township of Sanyi. It's not a cave, and since it was more or less destroyed by an earthquake in 1935, it's not exactly "architecture" anymore either, so Grace feels it's a happy medium, and I couldn't agree more--thanks Grace!

Next, a card that has frustrated me, but not in a bad way, ha ha. Laura from Tampere, Finland, sent me a card with architecture drawings of the "A.S.K:n Ampumamaja," what Laura calls the "A.S.K:s lodge."

I cannot find anything about either of these things anywhere online! I want to learn more, and I think the only thing I'll be able to do is to message her back and ask her more about it. Anywho, for the challenge Laura, I thank you, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment