Here's the quick & dirty. This is where I house my cards from Postcrossing, the occasional movie review (new releases and old favorites), and also the pictures and winners from the (forthcoming) Annual Scavenger Hunt. Stay tuned.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ask & You Shall Recieve

So about the complaining below? Yep, here I go getting this great card to shut me up! About a natural wonder I had never even heard of, too! (Let me stress again, I LOVE EVERY CARD I RECEIVE, so send me whatever you have :) Anywho, today's card come from Tiffany who lives in Owatonna, Minnesota. I am a sucker for awesome land formations in the first place, and this just happens to be a fantastically well composed shot of a glacier-carved cave on the edge of Lake Superior. Thank you Tiff', you made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment