Here's the quick & dirty. This is where I house my cards from Postcrossing, the occasional movie review (new releases and old favorites), and also the pictures and winners from the (forthcoming) Annual Scavenger Hunt. Stay tuned.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Two postcards at the same time-woot.

I worked a later shift today, didn't go in until 1:30, so I was home when the mail ran. Two cards, sweet!

The first one above is from Taiwan, showing an awesome shot of the renowned Taipei 101. It was sent by Emily (aka 心怡), a high school student with the most perfect handwriting I've ever seen. I'm jealous actually! She seems really smart and really dedicated to her studies. You rock Emily, and thanks for the card!

The next one is from Norbert. This guy is in his mid-50's and stays more active than most 20-year-olds I know. Even the card he sent me is all about rock climbing and hiking that's available inside Saxon Switzerland National Park. One day, one day... Thanks Norbert!

No comments:

Post a Comment