Here's the quick & dirty. This is where I house my cards from Postcrossing, the occasional movie review (new releases and old favorites), and also the pictures and winners from the (forthcoming) Annual Scavenger Hunt. Stay tuned.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Two Lighthouses

So I left town on Thursday, September 16th, and I didn't have a chance to upload these then. But on that day, I received two more postcards. More importantly, they were BOTH postcards of lighthouses, from two different corners of the world. Coincidence, I suppose.
The first one comes from Angie who lives right on Lake Michigan in Port Washington, Wisconsin. It's shorter than any lighthouse I've ever seen, which makes it unique (to me at least), so I love it! Thanks for the card!

The second one is from Ricardo who lives in Portocolom, Spain. This lighthouse, located on the island of Mallorca (aka Majorca), is positioned at the entrance of their natural port to the Mediterranean Sea. God, I can't wait to see outside the U.S. Thanks, Ricardo, for a fantastic card!

No comments:

Post a Comment